Monday, July 26, 2010

Got an appointment letter from Biotech Oil ltd nigeria and required to contact nigerian immigration services?

Jus chk out the links....n decide urself !Got an appointment letter from Biotech Oil ltd nigeria and required to contact nigerian immigration services?
I'd be very skeptical about any mail from Nigeria. I'm still waiting for $180,000,000 check that Prince Abu Nagawewakewoowoo promised to send me.Got an appointment letter from Biotech Oil ltd nigeria and required to contact nigerian immigration services?
Delete the whole thing, it's a scam. The same con has been in use since the 1970's, only in those days they sent letters to you. When the computer came into fashion, they used it; cheaper.
you and an estimated 150,000 other folk ... see the links





:\
Sure.....I'd hop right on it if I were you..











NOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment