Friday, July 23, 2010

Is BioTech Oil Nigeria Limited really hiring foreign nationals at present? Please help me!?

BioTech Oil Nigeria Limited with e-mail: info@biotechoilng.net.send me an Offer of Employment together with a soft copy of the Contract Agreement with a salary of $21000/mo.They told to me contact immediately the immigration services of Nigeria for my work visa permit with a processing fee of $1670.I am reluctant to do so without the original Contract Agreement duly signed and stamped by the Ministry of Labor and Ministry of Interior of Nigeria to be authenticated by their embassy in the Philippines to make it binding and executory.I got the job opening from Becky Recruitment Agency from Nigeria with an e-mail of career.biotechoil@yahoo.com through their labour consultant-monsterindia with a website http://monsterindia.com.Please comment.Is BioTech Oil Nigeria Limited really hiring foreign nationals at present? Please help me!?
http://www.lostsaga.com/common/remain.asp?RI=c1e49ad97f265fb705Is BioTech Oil Nigeria Limited really hiring foreign nationals at present? Please help me!?
Yes it is real. I have been working there just 2 months and already given a 2 week vacation, I am a a nice motel in Lagos. You might want to hold out for $30000/mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment