Monday, July 26, 2010

I hav got an offer letter from Biotech oil limited nigeria.Is there any compny by this name.they are offering?

they are offering me 21000 USD .but i am socked that is they cheater or fake plz sugesst meI hav got an offer letter from Biotech oil limited nigeria.Is there any compny by this name.they are offering?
This article below might be of interest to you. It's about the Top 25 online spoofs and shams that have made the rounds on websites and through e-mails. The Nigerian 419 E-Mail Scam is ranked 5th.





http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,131340鈥?/a>I hav got an offer letter from Biotech oil limited nigeria.Is there any compny by this name.they are offering?
Sounds like a scam. I've heard about a lot of scams related to Nigeria lately.
Hay Prem.


Today I have been offer the same job.


You have processed further in this matter?


Please contact me on ajani@rim.com
Total scam
I would say fake. Unless you made a mistake entering the amount, 21,000 USD is not enough money! If you did not apply for the job, and do not have your resume on a headhunting website, I would throw the letter out.

No comments:

Post a Comment