Friday, July 23, 2010

Is it safe for me to accept a job offer from NNPC oil company in Eket, Akwa Ibom state of Nigeria?pls guide me?

i am worried as its a unknown place for me,is there any good school for my 9yr old chils education.is it safe to live with family.Is it safe for me to accept a job offer from NNPC oil company in Eket, Akwa Ibom state of Nigeria?pls guide me?
Dude, Nigeria isn't a terrible place. Though that state isn't the best. The people in that state just don't like the way foreigner are taking the oil so they take action. But yes it is safe. I suggest you put your child in private school (day or bordering school) so they get the best education possible.Is it safe for me to accept a job offer from NNPC oil company in Eket, Akwa Ibom state of Nigeria?pls guide me?
man NNPC Job is the bum, depending on your position, they'll give you a car and a place to stay. Nigeria is a beautiful place with some rough spot, but I think the state you are going is pretty safe. you still have to be careful though, try to always have someone with you when you go out, that's just common sense traveling tips

No comments:

Post a Comment