Friday, July 23, 2010

I got a job offer frm ZENITH OIL NIGERIA ltd, via, HAXOS RECRUITMENT SERVICES(www.zenithoil.net) plz verify?

along with the job ofer, ZENITH OIL PROJECTS,


Nigeria;Marina Close,P.O.Box 73325,Lagos, Nigeria; has sent me ';TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR CARRYING OUT EXPATRIATE TECHNICAL SUPPORTSERVICES'; between ZENITH OIL PROJECTS and HAXOS RECRUITMENT SERVICES, 28, Wuse Zone 11,Abuja,Nigeria.and; ';SUCCESS LETTER'; for Job Ref: NLNG/FDP/NIG112-06 . my gut feeling says, ';its a fruad';, because thier website www.zenithoil.net does not open!! PLEASE GUIDE ME!I got a job offer frm ZENITH OIL NIGERIA ltd, via, HAXOS RECRUITMENT SERVICES(www.zenithoil.net) plz verify?
did you apply for this job, if not then it is fraud 100%I got a job offer frm ZENITH OIL NIGERIA ltd, via, HAXOS RECRUITMENT SERVICES(www.zenithoil.net) plz verify?
If you did not apply for this job, then it is a definite scam. Trust your instincts. If it looks too good to be true, then it is.
Did you apply for the job? Have a face to face interview? I'm guessing not, that you just got an email that is a very common scam right now. Next step would be for them to notify you that there are some paperwork fees you need to pay up front. SCAM!!!!!!!!
I strongly believe that this a scam.





I suggest that you ignore the job offer -


specially if you have not applied for the job

No comments:

Post a Comment