Monday, July 26, 2010

I received a job opportunity from Mobile oil company, Nigeria and salary they offered is USD 31920.?

I received the above offer from Mr.Ruben Lukman, Chief Recruit officer, Prince Recruitment Agency, Abuja, Nigeria, Tel:234-7030369003. Now I need to process for valid work and resident permit. Please clarify whether Is it genuine company or not, My mail ID. kvknrao@yahoo.com, mobile:09949993778I received a job opportunity from Mobile oil company, Nigeria and salary they offered is USD 31920.?
It is from Nigeria, it is a scam. They want your information to steal your identity. Don't tell them anything.I received a job opportunity from Mobile oil company, Nigeria and salary they offered is USD 31920.?
Dear kvkn rao


You should contact Nigerian embassy in India and Indian embassy in Nigeria to check the position of the company.
It's not real and $31k a year isn't shtt anyway.
No this is a scam. the salary is unrealistic to Nigerian standards. Nigerians are famous for scams


Dont send any money
No of course it's not genuine...I get emails like that all the time. It's called spam. I bet you could find a job if you applied to different places in person though.
I'm originally from Nigeria - and I must say don't believe stupid letters like that. Mobil is located in Houston, TX. you can call the recruiting office to verify - but you don't have to, it's not real.
Nigeria....errr be carefull
this are just stupid emails ignore it
Touch nothing from Nigeria. Do not respond.
i agree with both the answers above,,i get these kind of e-mails all the time too ,,,so just ignore this e-mail.
be carefull, dont accept blindly

No comments:

Post a Comment