Friday, July 23, 2010

Is there any biotech oil and becky recruitment agency in nigeria?

i have been offered a job in biotech oil by becky recruitment agency and have sent me a contract. they even gave e mail addresses of nigeria immigration services to apply for a work permit.Is there any biotech oil and becky recruitment agency in nigeria?
Yeah I think this is a crazy scam so if i were you I would not reply you can go through the Nigerian Agency to make sure it is legit this agreement. the name even sounds funny the part about Becky recruitment lolIs there any biotech oil and becky recruitment agency in nigeria?
Do not know about becky recruitment but for REAL JOBS IN NIGERIA not a scam ; go to


http://workforcenigeria.com Report Abuse

i dont think it looks like spam my experience with letters from nigeria r 100% spams
Hello All, Yes I have been offered a post of Senior Medical Officer at FUTHA, Abuja Nigeria by the simillar Becky Recruitement Agency of Nigeria. They did the same with me as they did with you and the Nigerian Immigration authorities are asking for some $1750. Appears Preety Big Scam.


I am not sure but I think it is a Scam. Please do Confirm.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment